So much going on here in my part of Texas right now, the weather is gorgeous and spirits are higher than than the pollen even!
(Info links at bottom of post)
I will be set up with my Pop-Up Shop, Thurs-Sun this coming weekend and Thurs-Sat the next weekend, both times near Royers Pie Haven in Henkel Square! I will have my usual pop up goods of pillows, candles, design books, a few decor accessories along with a few vintage items and fabric scraps etc out of my stash! I will be having a special show price on all Miss Mustard Seed Paints and waxes during the show! I have a few large furniture pieces I may or may not bring but will be posting on Instagram so be sure and follow there as well @hollymathisinteriors
I will also be having the SHOPPING ADVENTURE Mini Class on the morning of 3/31 in the same spot..next to Pie Haven (really there is no better place so excited . . This is in Henkel Square near pie and coffee and restrooms (did you know the Pie Queen owns a coffee company too..thats right TWO SPARROWS ROASTING, in Round Top proper!) The 3/24 class has been cancelled since most interest seems to be in the 3/31 class. More deets here on that class and you can register on this page !!!
Now for some practical tips…These are guides are great for the first timer and just for good general info . . .
Round Top Chamber show info here always good to check anytime of year for upcoming dates and planning! this is my go to site for dates!
LODGING . . . if you need a last minute place to stay send me a message via facebook or instagram..i have some secret hidden treasures that may be able to help you!
Last but not least don’t forget to visit Brenham and historic Chappell Hill on your way to and from the area..they are hidden gems and have so much to offer…my faves below..follow them all on IG and facebook so you know their show hours..many are staying open late which is good to know!
- True Blue Home located conveniently smack dab between Chappell Hill and Brenham on hwy 290.they have gorgeous goods and yummy food and coffee!
- Lolli & Dauts downtown Brenham and at Zapp Hall during the show
- Cache Chic next to Lolli & Dauts on Alamo St in Brenham..Alamo runs along our courthouse square downtown and has all of the cutest shops and eats including Blue Bell Ice cream at my boys fave spot MUST BE HEAVEN
- Fave place to eat is Yumm! (they also have Blue Bell by the dip fyi), Roux St (both downtown) or TRUTH BBQ on hwy 290 and of course Royers in RT and Royers Pie Haven always always
- Tegg Gallery right by Lolli and Dauts and Cache Chic on Alamo in Brenham! Amazing Texas landscapes not too western just perfect bucolic and classic and Alicia is a dear soul.
- Washington Co Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center have all the deets and they are housed in the gorgeous, restored Simon Theatre..my sweet adorable mama works there and will greet you at the door!
Be safe, drink lots of water, wear comfy shoes, bring your measuring tape and shopping list, watch your speeding and have fun!