Round Top, or Texas Antique Week as it has become known more recently, can be overwhelming and challenging. Where do you start? what do we do? I have done blog posts for years and shared links with sites with wonderful reviews and tips and tricks but finally I am ready to get in the trenches with you “this way GIRLS!!!”
Yep, it is official… I am finally doing a Round Top ‘mini’ class…and yes those that know me well know I have said before “that sounds like a nightmare I will never do it” . . . but the stars have aligned (and Easter is late) and so with the help and encouragement of friends I am taking the bull by the horns (or something like that) and I am doing TWO MINI CLASSES . I will have my Pop Up Shop open at Henkel Square (directly next to ROYERS PIE HAVEN) during the show as well. I would only set up at Round Top if I could be near Pie (and a restroom) and lattes! More details on that coming soon but I wanted to get this mini class info out to you asap. This is what it will involve:
MINI CLASS/ SHOPPING ADVENTURE DETAILS
- MAP/FAVORITES/HISTORY…We will meet at Royers Pie Haven outside for coffee and a 30-40 minute run down of where to shop for what including my fave places for rugs, quality antique pieces as well junk/vintage (cheaper) items etc … I will also share a bit about the History of Round Top from a Historical and Decorative Arts standpoint. And of course fave places for pit stops, bbq, restrooms and more. All the vital info
- SWAG BAG . . . You will receive a map, cheat sheets, worksheets, note taking items, measuring tape etc and fun stuff!
- ACCESS! Last but not least you will receive my cell phone number (don’t laugh) and you can call and or text me once we disperse or come back to my tent to find me and show me on your phone what you have found and get my advice on the price, condition and if it works in your space. You can also email me ahead of time for pointers and questions. Cell service isn’t always great but I will stay in one place all day so you can come back and find me as needed.
- LIMITED SPACE book soon here because I can only take so many of these or my head might spin off but I think it will be really fun! I am offering two classes both on FRIDAY MORNINGS DURING THE SHOW (3/24 & 3//31). We will start at 9:30 at Royers Pie Haven! and by 10:30 ish you will be on your way armed with all you need for a good shopping adventure
- DO I GO OUT AND SHOP WITH YOU? No, this is not a tour or personal shopping..All of my individual shopping appointments are booked for the show and typically go to my clients that I am working with on new builds or large projects. If you want to book me for personal shopping time next show please email me to reserve space if available.
WHERE? Royers Pie Haven in Henkel Square, Round Top, TX
WHEN? Friday, March 24th & Friday, March 31st- 9:30 ish
WHY? So you know where to go for what and coffee and pie for breakfast!
COST? $149 includes Holly’s talk, breakfast, and swag bag with map and goodies as well as email and cell info/access to Holly for advice
SIGN UP HERE